IEEE Magnetics Society
Volume 42, No. 1.
Martha Pardavi-Horvath, Editor
- Officers of the IEEE Magnetics Society
- IEEE State of Affairs - Harold L. Flescher, Division IV Director
- Chapters Corner
- IEEE Magnetics Society Distinguished Lecturers for 2004
- Nominations for the IEEE Reynold B. Johnson Information Storage Award
- Ernst Mach Honorary Medal to Richard Gerber
- IEEE News
- Message from the IEEE-USA President
- IEEE News from THE INSTITUTE
- Proceedings of 7th Int. Symp. on Magnetic Materials, Processes and Devices
- Conference reports
- ICM 2003, Rome, Italy
- The 9th Joint MMM/INTERMAG Conference, Anaheim, CA, January 5-9, 2004
- muMAG meeting at the Joint Conference
- Conference announcements
- MORIS 2004, Magnetooptical Recording Int. Symp., Yokohama, Japan,
May 16-19, 2004.
- 5th Magnetic Microsphere Meeting, Lyon, France,
May 20-22, 2004.
- MML'04 4th International Symposium on Metallic Multilayers, Boulder, CO,
June 7-11, 2004.
- SCM-2004 Second Seeheim Conference on Magnetism, Seeheim, Germany,
June 27- July 1, 2004.
- EMSA 2004 5TH European Magnetic sensors and Actuators conf., Cardiff, UK,
July 4-7, 2004.
- PASPSIII 3rd Int. Con. Physics and Application of Spin-Related Phenomena in Semiconductors, Santa Barbara, CA
July 21-23, 2004.
- GRC ON MAGNETIC NANOSTRUCTURES, Big Sky resort, Montana, USA,
August 22-27, 2004.
- ICF- 9 San Francisco, USA,
August 23-27, 2004.
- JEMS'04 Joint European Magnetic Symposia, Dresden, Germany,
September 05-10, 2004.
- EIGHTH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON MAGNETIC MATERIALS, PROCESSES AND DEVICES, Honolulu, Hawaii,
October 3-8, 2004.
- INTERMAG 2005, Nagoya, Japan
April 4-8, 2005.
- T-MAG Publication news
- IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MAGNETICS on the web